Resource-efficient management, operational environmental protection and sustainability are not just buzzwords for us. On the contrary, we have been active in these important issues for years and have successfully implemented a whole range of projects to save energy and reduce greenhouse gases.
These include in particular:
- External, independent energy consulting by Energieagentur Nordbayern GmbH
- Investment measures under the KfW Energy Efficiency Programme
- Operation of a photovoltaic system on the roof of our factory building
- Optimisation of the compressed air system and the use of waste heat in the heating system
- Use of LED light sources throughout the workshop
- Ongoing monitoring and optimised control of energy consumption figures
With this bundle of measures, REBHAN Werkzeugbau has joined the Bavarian Environmental and Climate Pact.
Within the framework of this voluntary agreement, the Bavarian State Government and Bavarian industry are jointly committed to environmentally compatible economic growth. The natural foundations of life will be protected even better with the help of voluntary services in corporate environmental protection than with laws and regulations alone. Participating companies commit themselves to services that are defined within the framework of the agreement.